The wilderness of broken dreams can be a harsh place to dwell. Thank God there’s more to it than disappointment and suffering. If you’ve read Resurrection Year you’ll know the wilderness for Merryn and me was infertility. For you it could be singleness, divorce, a lost career, a lost loved one, or something else. What can we learn through wilderness experiences and how does God use them to change us?
In When God Says No I explore these and other questions. And thanks to the kind folks at Our Daily Bread Ministries, this new booklet is free! I’ve written a companion guide to help you get the most of it too, so follow these steps for some inspiration.
Step 1: Get the Booklet
Using the Jews’ biblical wilderness journey as a comparison, When God Says No steers you through the emotions that come with a broken dream and offers practical steps to see the good God is doing through it.
- The Wilderness of Broken Dreams
- Navigating the Wilderness
- Starting Again
- FREE pdf
- Print booklet (great for group use)
- Amazon (small cost charged)
- Barnes and Noble (small cost)
- iBooks (small cost)
Step 2: Get the Reflection Guide
I still remember the first time I read a Discover Series booklet. It was in youth group and our pastor gave us all a copy of How Do I Decide Who to Marry and led a discussion on it. Years later I used other booklets both personally and in groups. So to help you get the most out of When God Says No I’ve created a Reflection Guide, perfect for personal study, for retreat use, or group discussion. Download Now:
- Enter your name and email below
- You’ll receive a download link via email
- Download and print as many as you want
- You’ll also get my blog posts, podcasts and freebies like this as they happen