- Replay: How to Talk to an Atheist (or a Christian) http://t.co/edU5UWyaOi #spiritualityabout 15 hours ago
- @MattMcChlery Thanks Matt! Glad you enjoyed the book1 day ago
- Replay: Healing the Wounds of Sexual Abuse: Jenny's Story http://t.co/FXGKx2otDR #spirituality2 days ago
- And now, friends, time for a little classic funk. 'I Believe In Miracles' by Jackson Sisters #Spotify http://t.co/GL25CQ7fOd2 days ago
- Islamic militias continue spread beyond the Middle East into African nations | Religion News Service http://t.co/9O4w3MvWpM2 days ago
- @hodgepub Great. Glad it's being of value!2 days ago
- A free 7-part series on living the single life as a Christian: http://t.co/FMsVx7HjCu #single #singleness #christian2 days ago
What comes to mind when you think of the word ‘celibacy’? Monks, nuns, robes and rosary beads? The forced lifestyle of the ‘dateless’ or a relic of yesteryear morality? According to author Christine Colon, celibacy isn’t just about sex and singleness isn’t a life stage to be endured until the real thing (marriage) comes along.